If you have been injured in a car accident , slip and fall accident , or construction accident , you know that an unpredictable injury not only affects the accident victim, but also the injured person's family. Depending on your injury, your daily activities and time normally spent with family may be interrupted by medical appointments, necessary rest, or rehabilitation activities. If your injury has kept you from your job, time away from work only adds to the potential financial strain placed upon your family by medical bills and other expenses. You may be more focused on recovering from injuries than you are recovering financial compensation for the accident that caused them. If so, stay focused on healing you should not be distracted from the recovery process by working out all the details of payment for medical costs on your own. Brad Cooper is dedicated to obtaining maximum financial compensation for families -not just individuals-so those families can dedicate their time to the injured getting better. In addition to representing families in personal injury cases, Brad Cooper & Associates represents families in cases of medical malpractice and nursing home negligence.
Resources for Pennsylvania Residents Affected by Auto or Truck Accidents, Slip & Fall Accidents, Construction Accidents, or Medical Malpractice
Do you even need a lawyer? You may not need an attorney. If you or a family member has suffered any of the following injuries or medical challenges, Brad Cooper & Associates will provide you with free resources and information to help you determine if you want to proceed on your own or obtain an attorney's assistance:
- Injuries in a Pennsylvania, bus accident , truck accident , car accident , motorcycle accident , bicycle accident or pedestrian accident
- A Pennsylvania slip and fall or premises liability injury such as an accident on industrial, residential, or commercial property, whether on a sidewalk or in a store, parking building, elevator, or elsewhere
- A Pennsylvania construction injury , whether sustained on-the-job or as a civilian hurt in a construction accident
- Injuries, illness, medical conditions or complications, or the loss of a loved one caused by medical malpractice or nursing home neglect or abuse in Pennsylvania (including surgery mistakes, the misdiagnosis of cancer or another illness, complications with baby defects or shoulder distortion)
- Dog bite injuries, a spinal cord injury or herniated disc, traumatic brain injury, bone fracture, the loss of a limb, paralysis, or another serious injury
- The tragic loss of a family member
If any of the above injuries, illnesses, or medical circumstances describe your current situation, or if you have sustained any type of personal injury or have questions based on a friend or family member's accident, contact Brad Cooper. Setting him apart from others in the legal profession, Brad Cooper has over 30 years of experience representing the injured. He has received an "AV" rating, the highest Martindale-Hubbell rating for professional ability and commitment to ethical standards, from his peers for five years in a row. To speak to Brad personally about your unique situation, contact Brad Cooper & Associates in the way you feel most comfortable: via the firm's confidential contact form or at any of the following numbers:
Philadelphia Office: 215-545-7777
Toll Free: 888-545-4755
No matter what form of contact you choose, Brad Cooper & Associates will answer your questions for free with compassion, professionalism, and individual attention to your specific concerns. When Brad Cooper & Associates represents your family once, they commit themselves to providing services to your family or friends whenever the need arises.
Brad Cooper & Associates handle cases throughout Pennsylvania, including the following areas:
Philadelphia, Jenkintown, Delaware County, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Chester County, Berks County, Philadelphia County, West Chester, Paoli, Media, Norristown, King of Prussia, Doylestown, Abington, Allentown, Reading, Wayne and Lancaster County.